Hello everyone! Summer is almost upon us and so, I am here to help you with the summer boredom that is soon to come! I love summer and look forward to it all year, but when it gets here, there are just those days when you are bored. Today, I’m going to give you some advice for those long summer days. Lets get started!
1. A big key is to make a list of things to do when you think of them in the winter. I have done this for the last couple of winters, and a little bit in the summer. It helps when you have nothing to do and can’t think of anything.
2. Try something new. Maybe try something like sewing or making dinner for you family. I started baking last summer and found out just how fun it really is! Try your hand at art or drawing.
3. Start a project Like exerciseing, or sewing. If you play and instrument, start working on a new piece. This summer I’m going to be working on Phantom of the Opera on the piano.
4. Try organizing your room Now, I know lots of you might not like this one, and some of you may love it, but organizing during the summer is really awesome. Go through all your clothes and look for the ones you don’t wear and the ones you do. Look through your school stuff and clear out old things.
5. Write handwritten letters Yes, I know this might sound ancient, but it’s really a thing! 🙂 You could write handwritten letters to your friends or family you don’t get to see very often.
I hoped you liked this short list of ideas! Comment below if you want to try any of them. I will probably be doing each one of these things this summer! Have a wonderful weekend. 🙂