Hey guys! First of all, I hope you had a fantastic weekend! I didn’t really do much, exept go on a boat cruse which was a new experience. It kind of made me tipsy though so I guess a pirates’ life is not for me. 😉
Anyway, today I wanted to give ya’ll some riddles to think about this week. Try to think about an answer to these without just waiting for the answers at the end of the week. (Some of these answers are really simple if you just think of it from all angels.) If you want to comment your ideas, I won’t post them until after the answers are posted. Hope you enjoy!
1. What is as big as you are and yet does not weigh anything?
2. What types of words are these: madam, civic, eye, level?
3. A cowboy rode into town on Friday, stayed three days, and rode out again on Friday. How did he do that?
4. Which is the longest word in English?
5. I have never been, am always to be. No one ever has, nor ever will be a witness to me. You can not touch me, or taste me, I neither grow nor decay. But if I did not exist, you would all pass today.
6. What do the letter ‘t’ and an island have in common?
Have fun guys!