Happy Friday everyone! I hope ya’ll had a wonderful week. I forgot to mention this on Monday but I started up cross country this week and that was awesome! Anyway, on to the post which is, the riddle answers!
1. What is as big as you are and yet does not weigh anything?
2. What types of words are these: madam, civic, eye, level?
They are all palindromes-they read the same both ways.
3. A cowboy rode into town on Friday, stayed three days, and rode out again on Friday. How did he do that?
His horse’s name was Friday.
4. Which is the longest word in English?
Smiles-there’s a mile between the 2 ‘s’.
5. I have never been, am always to be. No one ever has, nor ever will be a witness to me. You can not touch me, or taste me, I neither grow nor decay. But if I did not exist, you would all pass today.
6. What do the letter ‘t’ and an island have in common?
They are both in water.
I hope you guys enjoyed these! (I like to use them on my friends once in a while which is always fun!) Comment below on, first of all, if you got any of the answers right, and secondly, if you like these kind of riddle posts. Thanks everyone!
P.S. If any of you are interested in reading about cross country or hearing about my cross country adventures, you can check out my other blog https://marisstyleswordpresscom.wordpress.com/ .